Injured at Work
? . . . . Think that you can handle the claim on your own?
Don't bet your claim on it! Getting the claim authorized for all of your injuries is necessary if you are going to get all of the money that you are entitled to!
An Attorney can tell you about:
- How much time do you have to make a claim?
- What if I can't do my job anymore?
- How do the medical bills get paid?
- What does "maximum medical improvement" mean?
- Am I still covered under workers comp if I was a part-time or temporary worker?
- What if my employer doesn't want me to file a claim?
- What if my employer didn't pay his workers comp premiums and is not covered?
- What if I work in someone's home?
- Am I entitled to benefits if my boss says that I am an independent contractor?
- What does workers comp cover?
- What if the injury was my fault?
- Can I file a lawsuit against my employer and get more than just workers comp benefits?
- What is an intentional tort claim against my employer?
- Can my employer fire me because I file a claim?