WORKERS COMPENSATION CLAIMS
Injured at Work? . . . . Think that you can handle the claim on your own?
Don't bet your claim on it! Getting the claim authorized for all of your injuries is necessary if you are going to get all of the money that you are entitled to!
email requests for information to email@example.com or Call (440)953-2000 Leave your name and address and you will get a quick response!
Get answers to questions such as:
- 3. What do you need to prove in order for your injury to be determined to be work related?
4. How much time do you have to make a claim.
5. My injury was quite a while ago. Can I still make a claim?
6. What if I can't do my job anymore?
7. How do the medical bills get paid?
8. What does "maximum medical improvement" mean?
9. What if I was a part time or temporary worker? Am I still covered under workers comp?
10. What if my employer doesn't want me to file a claim?
11. What if my employer didn't pay his workers comp premiums and is not covered?
12. What if I work in someone's home?
13. Am I entitled to benefits if my boss says that I am an independent contractor?
14. What does workers comp cover?
15. What if the injury was my fault?
16. Can I file a law suit against my employer and get more than just workers comp benefits?
17. What is an intentional tort claim against my employer?
18. Can my employer fire me because I file a claim?
The information is free for the asking!